Posted May 3, 2018 14:49 (GMT +7)
Dona-partners Limited Launches ICO for Development of Donation Platform Using NEM Blockchain
HONG KONG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May. 03, 2018
Dona-partners Limited has announced to launch of ICO for “dona”, a donation platform using a blockchain technology. The presale including 50 % bonus begins May 8, 2018.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180502005618/en/
Outline (Graphic: Business Wire)
What is dona platform?
Dona platform ("donaPF") aims to create a new donation platform to make the flow of donated money transparent using the beneficial feature of blockchain, as well as to develop a community to share information and assessments about charity organization, and successful experiences in making donation. This mechanism changes the view on donation from simply for one's own satisfaction in spending money to the means to improving society by sharing the successful hands-on experience of supporting activities of your choice and enhancing interest, understanding, and empathy with regards to donation market.
- We set up a function Use Trace with the use of blockchain, which enables to eliminate the intermediate traders from the process of collecting and distributing donations in order to give donations directly to support activities.
- Rather than just ending the connection with the recipients after donations, you will receive feedback about the support activities from them. It is required that both voices are delivered creating a donation cycle between the supporters and recipients centered on our platform, resulting in a deeply-rooted interest and donation culture.
- We facilitate donations, stoke the desire to donate, and promote diffusion by logically decomposing a gamification logic, which is a mechanism used in games for boosting motivation, and applying it in this platform.
- We will bring transparency to the flow of donation money by disclosing how the donations are used for support activities. This enables the revitalization of donation markets by facilitating the donation activities of potential donors who are interested in contributing to society but hesitate to donate their money due to their distrust of charity organizations or NPOs.
- Currently, donations are collected depending solely on the reputation of large-scale organizations. We improve the reliability of supporting organizations by building a community that shares information, assessments, and successful experiences on support activities between NPOs and donors or between donors and donors.
- We aim to develop markets for donations by bringing donations into continuous and familiar one for people as a means for changing society and as social investments, besides donations signifying a desire to help in emergencies.
To learn more about token and ICO schedule, visit our official website: https://hk.dona-partners.com/
[Dona-partners Limited information]
Representative: CEO/ Kouhei Wada
27 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Wong Chuk Hang, HONG KONG
Official website: https://hk.dona-partners.com/
White paper: https://hk.dona-partners.com/public/document/dona-whitepaper-en.pdf
Promotion clip: https://youtu.be/cmahH2VDfXU
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180502005618/en/
Distribute your news release with us
Our media lists include news desks at all leading Thai and English-language dailies.
Radio & TV
We deliver your news to leading Thai radio stations and TV channels.
All releases are submitted to Internet news sites, including several with guaranteed pickup.
Our Self-Serve News Release Couldn't Be Simpler
Our streamlined online process makes it simple and fast to submit your news to the Thai media. Once registered, just enter or copy your text into our submission form and you'll see an instant preview with our fee based on the word count, translation, and any attached image. To confirm submission, hit Enter to be taken to our payment processor. Once payment is approved, your release passes automatically to our news desk for translation and dissemination by our skilled and experienced team. You'll be kept informed at each step of the process.