Mary Kay Inc. Earns More Than 20 Prestigious Awards in Business Corporate Citizenship and Leadership Categories Throughout Remarkable 2019
Posted Dec 31, 2019 12:19 (GMT +7)
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 31, 2019
In 2019, Mary Kay Inc. continued its decades-long commitment to enriching the lives of women around the globe, manufacturing irresistible products and building healthier, more sustainable communities. In recognition of Mary Kay’s achievements throughout the year, the brand has taken home more than 20 coveted awards in the business, corporate citizenship and leadership categories from various reputable sources.
The awards, which range from Forbes “Best Midsize Employers for 2019” to “Best in Show” at Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship Film Festival, highlight Mary Kay’s unwavering business values and its dedication to the principles defined by the brand’s legendary founder, Mary Kay Ash.
Awards in 2019 include:
Excellence in Business
- Best Employers for Diversity, 2019 – Forbes
- Best Midsize Employer, 2019 – Forbes
- Gold Ranking in Educational Category – Spring 2019 OMNI Awards
- Top 50 U.S.-based Companies in Household and Personal Products Industry – HAPPI Magazine
- DSA Empowerment Award, 2019 – Direct Selling Association
- Most Reputable Global Employers in 2019 Global Workplace 100 Study – Reputation Institute
- 2019 Compliance Award – EXPANSION
- Top Brand, 2019 – VIP Magazine
- Women Entrepreneurship Award - Woman Who Matters Forum
- Best Magazine for Clients, Mary Kay Russia Applause® – Media Leader
- Best Client Media: Web Media, Mary Kay Russia MirrorMe™ App – Corporate Media Awards
Excellence in Corporate Citizenship
- Fan Favorite, video: Mary Kay’s Commitment to Ending Domestic Violence – Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship International Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
- Best in Show – Small Company Category, video: Mary Kay’s Commitment to Ending Domestic Violence – Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship International Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
- 2019 Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Silver Certification – Mary Kay Richard R. Rogers Manufacturing and R&D Center
- Best CSR Brand and Best CSR Strategy Award, Mary Kay China – CSR China Education Awards
Excellence in Leadership
- 10 Most Reputable CEOS in the World, David Hall, Mary Kay CEO, RepTrak 2019 Study – Reputation Institute
- 2019 Most Powerful Women in Corporate America, Sheryl Adkins-Green, Chief Marketing Officer – BLACK ENTERPRISE Magazine
- 2019 Most Powerful Women in Corporate America, Julia Simon, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary – BLACK ENTERPRISE Magazine
- 500 Most Influential Women in Spain, Gema Aznar, Mary Kay Spain General Manager – Yo Dona Magazine
- Most Powerful Female Business Leaders, Claudia Maria Cardona, Marketing Manager, Mary Kay Colombia – ALO Magazine
- Manager of the Year, Alla Sokolova, Mary Kay Russia General Manager – Russian Business Guide
- Top 250 Best Top Managers, Alla Sokolova, Mary Kay Russia General Manager – The Association Managers of Russia and Kommersant Publishing House
About Mary Kay
One of the original glass ceiling breakers, Mary Kay Ash founded her beauty company more than 56 years ago with three goals: develop rewarding opportunities for women, offer irresistible products, and make the world a better place. That dream has blossomed into a multibillion-dollar company with millions of independent sales force members in nearly 40 countries. Mary Kay is dedicated to investing in the science behind beauty and manufacturing cutting-edge skin care, color cosmetics, nutritional supplements and fragrances. Mary Kay is committed to empowering women and their families by partnering with organizations from around the world, focusing on supporting cancer research, protecting survivors from domestic abuse, beautifying our communities, and encouraging children to follow their dreams. Mary Kay Ash’s original vision continues to shine—one lipstick at a time. Learn more at MaryKay.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191230005280/en/
Mary Kay Inc. Corporate Communications
972.687.5332 or email@example.com
Distribute your news release with us
Our media lists include news desks at all leading Thai and English-language dailies.
Radio & TV
We deliver your news to leading Thai radio stations and TV channels.
All releases are submitted to Internet news sites, including several with guaranteed pickup.
Our Self-Serve News Release Couldn't Be Simpler
Our streamlined online process makes it simple and fast to submit your news to the Thai media. Once registered, just enter or copy your text into our submission form and you'll see an instant preview with our fee based on the word count, translation, and any attached image. To confirm submission, hit Enter to be taken to our payment processor. Once payment is approved, your release passes automatically to our news desk for translation and dissemination by our skilled and experienced team. You'll be kept informed at each step of the process.